Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Memory With Frosting on Top-- That's the Pinky Pie Way

I'm going to share a memory. I cheesy, ooey gooey, with sugar on top memory. Oh, and lets not forget the frosting :).

When I first met my guy I thought he would never like me because I was so bubbly. He was so focused at work, and he seemed so serious. In all reality, he is a bit of goofball him self. Since dating, and since introducing him to the fabulous Pinky Pie, he has started to reference Miss Pie as a way to describe is wacky, crazy, bubbly girlfriend.

One time I asked him if he had missed me during the week. He said, "Yes. There were many times when I wished I had my Pinky Pie around to cheer me up."

While away at sniper training he ran into a fellow. . .cadet (?). . .trainee (?). . .student (?). . .I'm not great with army terms. Anyway. . .he noticed she had a Pinky Pie tattoo, and he excitedly told her about his crazy, Pinky Pie loving girlfriend. In his words, "My girlfriend acts just like Pinky Pie!"

Best compliment EVER!!!

I miss him! Thanks for letting me reminisce a little. It's nice to look back on these things. I probably drive people crazy, but it helps pass the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment