Sunday, May 17, 2015

There's Something You Should Know. . .

Something you should know about me is: I love Karaoke!

Another thing you should know: if you ever join me for karaoke you may be shocked.

Once I break the ice I start coming out of my shell, and I just enjoy my love for singing and having fun. And, by the way, karaoke is crazy fun! Especially with these ladies:












Oh yeah! We had a blast!

And then there was the butter portion of the evening

"I can't believe its not butter"? Nope. More like, "I can't believe she's eating butter!" This lovely young lady was mistaken for eating butter when you was eating a pineapple spear. Perhaps it was her shirt that help secure a subliminal mislead. Either way it was hilarious and we got a photo up to remember it by.

Thank you ladies for the lovely night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment